From the 750-2C family, we introduce a new system which can automatically count a fixed number of seed and obtain its total weight, this information can be used to update the count-weight relationship of a bagging system or keep record on a spread sheet. The 1000sw can transmit the totals or just the seed per weighing units information of the sample through a serial port using its serial interface. All other features for this family of total systems are also available, such as sample identification, data collection and printing.
Comparison of Possible Features depending of model
|Total count of sample|
|ASCII transmission through RS232 Tag Format|
|Total Weight of sample*|
|Items per weighing units*|
|Weight of a prefixed number of items|
|Data log Printing Zebra*
Epson Standard Code
|Data collection in Memory Card
Common Specifications To All Models
|Counting Sensitivity range(1)|
|0.500" - 0.015" in diameter|
|Feeding speed range (2)|
|400 - 2000 seeds / min|
|Small parts: less than +0.1% / -0.01%|
|Large parts: less than ± 0.01%|
|Trash Rejection Adjustment. Counting is enhanced by sorting the pulse length.|
|RS232 Capabilities. It can transmit to a remote system the information of a test in a tag format.|
|Quick Empty Stand|
|Comes standard for all counting systems|
- A change in bowls may be needed to feed different sizes and types of items.
- Rate depends on the size, shape, and characteristics of the parts been fed as well as the feeder bowl size.
- Typical Error varies depending on item sizes and the adjustment of the feed rate and track singulation adjustment to achieve and maintain single line feeding with minimum seed bouncing.
Common Options To All Models
- Bowl Sizes:
- 7" Small grain bowl, for small volume samples, available in ¼ and ½ inch track width.
- 7" Large grain bowl, for small volume sample, available in ¼ and ½ inch track width.
- 7" Low profile bowl achieves single file feeding of very small items down to 0.015” in diameter. Available in ¼ or 7/16 inch track width.
- 10" G version is a general purpose bowl with 75 cu in. capacity. 1 ½ track width.
- available for:
- 125 volt 60 Hz
- 125 volt 50 Hz
- 220 volt 60 Hz
- 220 volt 50 Hz
|Display OLED 2 lines by 20 Characters. Dark Background
Display LCD 4 digits. Back lit
|Keypad (20 keys)||Optional||Optional|
|Automatic motorized dumping system||Optional||Optional|
*Overall dimensions of the system on a table without accessories.
|Feature||220* g||420* g||620* g|
|Readability||0.1 mg||0.01 g||0.01 g|
|Stabilization time||3.0 sec||2.0 Sec||2.0 Sec|
*Indicated weight is total and does not include the weight of the container to receive sample. .
Please consider 120 g for the weighing cell.
Zebra Printer Specifications
|Print method||Direct thermal/thermal transfer|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)|
|Maximum Printing width||4.09" (104 mm)|
|Maximum Printing length||39" (991 mm)|
|Print speed||5" (127 mm) / sec|
|Media sensors||Reflective, transmissive|
|Maximum label width||4.25 " (108 mm)|
|Minimum label width||0.75" (19 mm)|
|Label thickness||0.003" (0.08 mm) to 0.0075" (0.02 mm)|
|Bar codes (Symbologies)||Linear Codabar
Code 128 with subsets A/B/C
EAN-8 and EAN-13 with 2 or 5 digit extensions
German Post Code
RSS (reduced space symbology)
UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions
UPC-A and UPC-E with 2 or 5 digit extensions
UPC-A and UPC-E with EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions
RSS / GS1 DataBar family (12 barcodes)
|Fonts and Graphics||16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap fonts
One resident scalable ZPL font
Five resident expandable EPL2 bitmap fonts
Supports user-defined fonts and graphics - including customer logos
|Physical||Width: 7.6" (194 mm)
Height: 7.5" (191 mm)
Depth: 10" (254 mm)
Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Epson Printer Specifications
|Print method||Impact (Ribbon cassette)|
|Font||7 x 9 / 9 x 9|
|Column capacity||42/42 or 33/35|
|Character size||1.2 x 3.1 / 1.6 x 3.1 (W x H mm)|
|Characters per inch||17.8/16 or 14.5/13.3 cpi|
|Copy capability||one original and one copy|
|Print speed||4.7 lps (at 40 columns, 16 cpi)
6.0 lps (at 30 columns, 16 cpi)
|Paper dimensions||57.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter
69.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter
76 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter
|Paper thickness||0.0024" (0.006 mm) to 0.0033" (0.085 mm))|
|Character set||95 Alphanumeric, 37 International, 128 x 123 Graphic Traditional/Simplified Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean|
|Physical||Width: 6.29" (160 mm)
Height: 5.5" (138 mm)
Depth: 9.8" (248 mm)
Weight: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
|Decode||1D / 2D / PDF417|
|Lightning tolerance to artificial and direct sunlight||Immune|
|Dimensions||6.55" x 4.72" x2.82" (16.6 cm x 11. cm x 7.1 cm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz. (182 g)|
Compact Flash Memory Card Specifications
|Density||128 MB to 8 GB|
|Data Transfer||Mode IDE - ATA-2|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Dimensions||36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3 mm|
|Data retention||+ 10 years|
|Endurance||+ 2,000,000 cycles|
Pre-configured complete systems
Select an Option:
- Make note that all complete systems listed above include the following standard specifications:
- Voltage: 125 volt 60 Hz Standard
- May be ordered for 220 volt. 50 or 60 Hz.
- Bowl: 10" General Purpose Standard.
- May be ordered with 7 inch small grain, 7 inch large grain or 7 inch low profile.
- If selected unit has weighing capabilities, as standard it has a sample's capacity of 500 g.
- Quick empty stand for vibratory feeder Standard.
- Any 750-2C system may be ordered for additional cost with a hand held bar code scanner, that plugs into the unit to read 1D or 2D barcodes.
- All prices are FOB Factory.
- Prices in US dollars
Summary of Pre-Configured Complete Systems
Estimated Price: $ ---
|Totalize System 750-2|
One heavy weight, corrugated box, 70 pounds
Typically use for inventory or quality control applications where where the total count of a given lot, volume, or weight is needed.
- Prices in US dollars, subject to change, FOB Factory
- Units arre warranted (limited warranty) for two years from date of shipment
- Quick Empty Stand for vibratory feeder is standard for all models
- All Systems may be ordered for 125 or 220 volt and for 60 or 50 Hz
- All sistems may be ordered for 10" or 7" bowl sizes
- Selected Models can be ordered with a hand held bar code scanner
- Selected Models can be ordered with a label printer or log ticket printer
- Salected models can be orderd with different weighing capacity
- All 750-2C system have serial communication
- The accessories for the 750-2C model can be purchased later, and only in some cases it is necessary to send the control cabinet to the factory for re-configuration.
International Marketing and Design